- Complete an application form in the timeline noted above. Application. Please copy the Application form to your computer and type to facilitate processing of application.
- Your application must include:
— A completed application form;
— Your undergraduate and current graduate or law school transcripts;
— Three letters of support (reference letter form — reference letter form can be saved to your computer and e-mailed to references to facilitate processing); and
— A paper containing your professional development or extra-curricular activities involving cooperatives.
- Universities or law schools that provide training may not request funds for staff attendance at their own training programs.
- If applications are incomplete or unclear they will be returned without being processed.
- E-mail, mail or fax the completed application and required additional information to:
Jayne Wilgus, Secretary
Ralph K. Morris Foundation
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
50 South Sixth Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
The Fund is administered and managed by the Ralph K. Morris Foundation. A Review Board consisting of the Scholarship Committee and two professors will recommend the scholarship recipient, with final approval provided by the Foundation Board of Directors.
All eligible recipients will be approved within the limits of the Fund as stated above and as long as funds are available (on an annual basis) for distribution.
Notification of the status of each request will be sent via fax, e-mail or regular postal service when a decision is made.
Recipients must complete and return to the Foundation an evaluation within 30 days of completion of the class or program. Evaluation form can be saved to your computer and typed to facilitate processing.
The Ralph K. Morris Foundation, through the generosity of specific contributions received from friends and family of Elroy Webster, established the Elroy Webster Cooperative Studies Fund. Contributions to the Elroy Webster Cooperative Studies Fund are welcome. Checks should be written to the Ralph K. Morris Foundation with a notation in the memo line for the Elroy Webster Cooperative Studies Fund.