- Complete an application form. Application. Please copy the Application form to your computer and type to facilitate processing of application.
- Attach a copy of any announcement or flyer describing the program and its registration fee. Be sure to include a brief narrative on why attendance at the meeting will benefit registrants.
- Application must be signed by the organization’s officer or director.
- A minimum of three months is recommended for applying for funds.
- If applications are incomplete or unclear they will be returned without being processed.
- Email, mail or fax the completed application and required additional information to:
Jayne (Kincade) Wilgus, Secretary
Ralph K. Morris Foundation
50 South Sixth Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
- The Organizational Grant program is administered and managed by the Foundation.
- Each organization that receives a grant will develop their own application scholarship process.
- Organizations that have been selected for an Organizational Grant will use their discretion in providing funds to individuals that fall within the mission of the Foundation and that would protect and enhance the reputation of the Foundation, as well as their own. In following with the mission of the Foundation, the organization will give preference to rural applicants.
- All unused Organizational Grant funds will be returned to the Foundation.
Organizations selected to receive an Organizational Grant will report back to the Foundation in connection with their conference. A reporting form will be provided that will request, among other things, a list of all scholarship recipients, their contact information and their scholarship amount. In addition, the organization will provide a summary of the evaluations received from their scholarship recipients, plus their thoughts concerning the Organizational Grant application process. Reporting Form.