In order to continue to provide opportunities to educate and train our young cooperative leaders, we must also continue to seek contributions to the Foundation. There are a number of ways in which you can make a contribution to the Foundation. They include:
Annual Giving/Annual Fund:
1. Check or money order payable to the Ralph K. Morris Foundation.
2. Gift of stock or other securities to the Ralph K. Morris Foundation.
1. A bequest in your will.
2. Insurance (leaving the Foundation as a beneficiary in your life insurance policy).
3. Charitable remainder trusts.
4. Charitable lead trusts.
5. Gift annuities where the donor receives income from the annuity.
All of the contributions received will be used for the endowment and operation of the Foundation. Please contact Jayne (Kincade) Wilgus at (888) 246-5601 or (612) 343-8272 if you have any questions about the various giving alternatives.
If you would like to send a check or money order, please make your check payable to: Ralph K. Morris Foundation and mail it to:
Ralph K. Morris Foundation
Attn: Jayne (Kincade) Wilgus, Secretary
50 South Sixth Street, Suite 1500
Minneapolis, MN 55402
If you would like to donate online, please click the link below.:
Gifts are expected to be deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions. A tax exemption application to the IRS is pending. The Foundation’s principal office is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.